I was sitting in my Spanish class, minding my own business while watching a movie that has been repeated over every year in Spanish (By the way, I'm in Spanish 3, but still know nothing.). So I sit at a table with four people on it including me: I'm on top right, a friend who has the same name as me sits diagonally from me (bottom left), a pretty cool guy whom I'll call Teddy sits left of me, and a weird guy sits across from me whom I shall call...Melvin.
Melvin is fun and easy to talk to and a really good guy, don't get me wrong. But it's just that moment when he pulled out his phone when I wasn't looking, and took a picture of me 'secretly'...My friend sits right next to him, so she knows exactly what he did. Once she saw that, I looked back at her, and she said, "He took a picture of you." I made a face that looked very similar to this: O_O...what? Did a guy really think I wasn't that bad looking to take a picture of me...? 'Cause I swear his phone would shatter any minute with a picture of me on there...
I was in a blank stare when he responded calmly, "I didn't take a picture of you. I was texting. See?" Melvin showed me the screen of his phone, and it was indeed the texting screen which then Teddy received a text from him a few seconds later. WELL as you can probably guess I was confused. Very confused.
This morning during gym, I asked my same friend who saw what Melvin did what really happened, and she confirmed that he really did take a picture of me. She told me the exact details, and I believed her, because, who am I going to trust? A weird kid that possibly lied to me? Or a friend that I've known for a while and wouldn't joke about that kind of stuff?
Right. And I guess it got around because she told some of her friends. Just some. In seminary, a girl that I barely know turned around and said with a smile, "So I guess you have a new stalker," The first thought that came up was, Wait -- new stalker? I have OTHER stalkers?! But then I replied, "I guess so..." and the people around me wouldn't stop staring at me after that. It was a very awkward seminary class.
They made a huge deal for a few seconds worth of Spanish. Well, at least my life is getting a teensy bit more interesting. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like...
Oh yeah, I forgot to announce that I SARA HAVE BEAT MELVIN IN AN ARM WRESTLE because I'm that cool. Ha ha, that remind me of this picture:
Yup, that's me right there.
So I am proud to say that I found pictures for ALL my main characters. The other not-as-important characters aren't...as important. Well, I guess I should show you them:
Note: I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES. I found them off of Google (the place where you ALWAYS find stuff).
Well, I showed you them. Happy? You should be. Because I'm glad I finally ordered those pictures right. They were EVERYWHERE...
That's all that I have to say now...I have to get back to those dang current events due tomorrow. Geez, have some sympathy for us you demanding, heartless, insane teacher! ....I didn't say that. But it's true...I think my geography teacher is going to live in an asylum one day (if he doesn't die, that is). And I didn't say that either, okay?









I like the picture of Evan... hehe he's cute! I saw that earlier and I was like, that looks like Justin with blue eyes!
ReplyDelete