Aha! I'm getting used to spacing now instead of tabbing. But that might affect me in my computer class...but I could care less. Anyways, to start off, I should tell you my story has a lot of detail to it and it may be hard to follow for some 'special' people out there (don't worry, I'm special too! ^_^).
Okie Dokie...well...my mind just went blank. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?! I had something to type perfectly, then my brain decided to think about homework. Stupid Brain >.<. It'll come back to me soon, I'm sure. But for now, I will just have to talk about my characters (Which are made by ME, thank you very much).
- Raine Emery: Main character; narrator of the story. I am Raine, to tell the truth, and we look the same as well. The only difference is our hair and eye color (Green eyes, Auburn hair). Need I say more?
- Evan Stone: Younger twin of Greyson. Black hair...blue eyes...hot...He's always happy :) He is very protective of the people that he loves (*ahem* HINT OF WHO HE LIKES IS ABOVE ^^^^ just to let ya know =^.^=)
- Willow Pierce: Has two personalities. Yeah, I know you don't hear that every day, but being different is good! Back to Willow- Her two personalities consist of that friendly, sweet side, but when somebody gets on her nerve (Noah) she immediately switches to her destructive side. Hehe, it's fun when she's like that. Willow has that hairstyle that Alice Cullen had in the first couple of movies, that layered bob flipped upwards or something like that. (Black hair, blue eyes)
- Noah Ray: The smarty pants of the characters. I might explain later why he is so smart. But for now I'll tell you he likes Willow, I mean LIKE likes her. And he shows it. He thinks Willow has feelings for him too, but she denies it and out comes that other side. Noah is a pretty calm dude, and has sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes.
- Moe Fields: Oh, Moe. So much to say about him. He has a problem with his body, making him look like a second grader almost. He still acts like a little kid, even though he's older than most everyone else in the group. He's so dang cute though! Just had to say it. I've debated whether he should have blonde or red hair, but his hair will be wavy, and his huge eyes dark brown.
- Faith and Hope Avery: Okay, so I've got this thing for twins. What can I say? I love twins! I thought of Faith and Hope always as the mischievous type. They're the pranksters, and they love doing it. Whenever I imagine them, they always make me laugh. I think their hair will be in low pigtails most the time, brown/blonde hair, brown eyes.
- Greyson Stone: Evan's older twin. Looks just like Evan (of course), but his personality isn't even close. He's mysterious, unreadable, and coy. He has a thing for Raine. He wants to be himself, not a clone of Evan. That's why he isn't on their side. >:)
- Zadira Knight: Love the name, but not the person, personally. I made her because she needs to create problems (love tension! DUH DUH DUH!) She's almost like a barbie doll, outside she's perfect in every way. But on the inside...I don't wanna go there. She's a wanna-be girlfriend for Evan, and DESPISES Raine because she's around him too much. She is also on the 'other side'. That...pretty much sums her up. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes (just like a barbie!).
As you might have already noticed, the address for my blog is Raine Emery. Now you might know why I put that as the address. If you just looked at the address bar and found that out, congratulations! You learned something today! Don't you just feel so proud of yourself?
That's all the time I have for right now (awww...). But I hope you have learned something more of the story I plan to write in the near future. Oh yeah, I have to do homework still...*shivers* I hate homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment