Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lost post, outline, and...yeah.

     ARE YOU SERIOUS????!!! I typed AT LEAST 20 paragraphs, about to press the publish button, and accidentally clicked on a picture and *POOF*! Everything was GONE! NOOOOOOO! I worked so hard to type what was left in my empty head. Gosh dang it stupid -insert bad word here- !
     WELL that's my word of advice -- don't mess around with any pictures you inserted. Especially when you spent a while typing a whole freaking giant of text.
     *Ahem*...and sadly I do not remember what I typed in my lost post that is now floating somewhere in La La Land. But...I do remember that I was talking about my story and how I wish to write it as soon as I get the outline done. The outline has been haunting me for a while now, because this is probably the first time I've ever actually decided to plan out the story. The other stories, well, I winged it, and I now see where that's gotten me.
     So at the moment that blank piece of paper is staring at me with demanding eyes. I am afraid to write on it, because I fear that it will bite my hand off. Ha Ha just kidding, it's only a piece of paper. But it still intimidates me somewhat.
     I have ideas for some of the scenes, but I'm not sure that they'll fit in the story, or I am not sure I even want them in the story. Which all leads up to the CLIMAX. Which is really sad because I do not even have an idea for the climax.
     I am in pretty bad shape, aren't I? I've been thinking about this for MONTHS. And still no climax. I started to lean toward the battle with Chaos, because I had nothing else coming. But Emma said that it shouldn't be a battle. Rather, something with Chaos, but not a battle with Chaos. This has me thinking, but still nothing yet. But thanks in advance, Emma, when I do FINALLY come up with something.
      Ideas: I've got a ton of them, but it's like putting a 1000 piece puzzle together, making the outline. Whereas the climax is finding that last piece of the puzzle that you seemed to drop into the midst of La La Land (with my lost post draft!). That's how they present themselves to me as. But it's fun; thinking of ideas, creating the possibilities, going with whatever YOU want. Yeah, good stuff. I enjoy writing.
     That outline is still staring at me, still blank. I've got the title written down, Unspoken Words, and the first thing that happens, but other than that, nothing. Grrrr...I need to stop procrastinating! That is, if I am. 
     I will update you on my progress (if I actually DO progress with this brain), and if I create anything new. *Sigh* I need to start writing and actually FINISH a book! This one book that I've gotten so excited about needs to be finished. For sure. Yes. I will do the best I can. If I can. But can I? I can but. I but can. Can I but? Can but I? Okay I really need to stop doing that.
     But one thing I can blame my slowness on is school. That dreaded place where they force you to do things you hate to do, and where your brain immediately shuts down after it ends. Yesh, it's all because of school. Speaking of which, I have it tomorrow. Dang it. 

2 comments:

  1. I like English, but all the rest is crap.... seriously Sara, we need to have like a writing time together, and just brainstorm. I am stuck in the same pot-hole as you, and I really need some help. I can't figure out how to fix some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed we do. And it needs to be soon.

    ReplyDelete