Okay, so you know those types of people who start things, but usually don't become too involved with it and never seem to finish it? Yeah, well at times I'm that type of person. But maybe this time I might be able to continue with this...if I don't forget about it.
Two besties of mine introduced me to blogging. I have never really thought of committing to one, or even starting one. But look what I'm doing now...Blogging! Yaaay...! So let us rejoice in the beginning of my many (or few) posts.
So, to start, I guess I should introduce myself:
Name: Sara!
Favorite color: Silver...or green is cool too.
Favorite Food: I don't know...good food?
Likes: Writing, Evan (fictional character, I'll explain later), music (the good kind), karate, friends (duh), family, traveling, drawing cartoons (yes, anime), being MYSELF, being happy, etc.
Dislikes: Chocolate, candy, any type of junk food (yes, it is true.I know I'm different but I embrace it!), being the quiet person everybody thinks I am, being NORMAL, sitting on the couch all day, etc.
Favorite subject: Obviously not math or science. Maybe English...?
Favorite animal: Wolf.
Favorite superhero: Storm!!!!
Favorite holiday: Christmas, of course.
Favorite hobby: Writing...or karate.
Favorite season: Winter or fall.
Next thing I will do: Post this and log out.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see the personality in your posts and writing!!!! I'm excited for the next post!!!! Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great and your AMAZING at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)
ReplyDeleteI know were awesome :-) haha keep writing... and guess what???? Next time I see you I'll have part of my book for you to read and edit!!!!!
ReplyDelete