Friday, October 21, 2011

Just some random stuff...

     You know how you sometimes just feel this urge to write something after thinking of a couple of words? That's what happened to me yesterday. If you're a writer, you probably know what I'm talking about. 
    So yesterday I kept on thinking of the words 'I love you' and I hate you' (How I got thinking of that, I don't know myself). Then the words popped into my head: 'I was you'. I was babysitting my siblings and hula hooping at that time (for some reason...), and I think my brothers saw the lightbulb pop out of nowhere. That's probably why they gave me that strange look.
     I dropped my hula hoop (well, not completely), and ran upstairs to type something including those words on my computer (which I am using right now). It took me a minute or two to actually start writing something. I didn't know what I was writing exactly, but it seemed to turn out into a good introduction to a story. It's only one page, even after thirty minutes of writing it.
     I wasn't very sure if I wanted to post this, because it wasn't very 'good'. But after I showed my mom, I felt like I should. So, I'm going to use the usual 'copy' and 'paste' thing from Word to here. Just to remind you, THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY I PLAN TO WRITE. And yes, you may become very confused with this. Just FYI.



“You’ve got it all wrong,” she told me. “I am you.”

            The words stung me like acid. I became speechless. She saw me freeze, and her eyes softened.
            “It was nice meeting myself, actually,” she expressed, looking upward with her hazel eyes. We have always been looked like each other, but we’d never guess it meant we were each other. Well, I wouldn’t have.
            Her smile didn’t show her teeth, just the perfectly formed pink lips. Her long golden hair whipped in the wind as she stepped back. “I’ve told you too much,” she said in her sweetest voice.
A look of dismay crossed my face, and I stretched out my hand to try to reach her. She kept stepping back, inch by inch. And that’s when I noticed. She was leaving. My own self was leaving me. Just like everybody else here did.
            “No,” I whimpered like a little child. “Don’t…go,” I struggled to find words.

            The smile never left her face.

            She hesitated to speak in those last moments. “I…” she stopped to find the right words. “…was you.”
            A strong wind  blew through the vast field, and I became desperate for her to stay. She was a mere ten feet away from me, and I grabbed my last chance. I raced forward, my right hand outstretched, hot tears starting to drip off my cheeks. She did the thing that I was always afraid of – she let her large angelic white wings loose, some feathers falling into the grasp of the wind.
            I had only seen her wings twice, but I already knew I didn’t want them there. The first time I saw them, I knew she would leave me with them somehow. And now this is how it’s going to happen. She gave one final wave while my legs pushed me farther into her direction.
            In one beat of her wings, she shot into the sky like a rocket, and left a cloud of memories in the wind. And she…was gone. I immediately halted, and all that was left was my memories. My memories, and the disbelief that I left myself.
           
But then it reached me – If I’m her…then doesn’t that mean…I am different like her?
The thought scrambled in my head for an answer. I couldn’t take my eyes off the colorless sky; I would wait for her to return. I quietly promised myself I would wait.

            But a silent voice told me that it was only the beginning of a very long lonesome. 

     So...that's all I've got for now. I guess it could mix in with what I'm writing...but I'll figure that out later. This is VERY rough if you haven't noticed, and I might change a few things. 
     LIGHTBULB! I just had an amazing idea! Okay, so to fully understand my story, I'm going to write how Chaos came to be (If you don't know who that is, check my last post). This point of view may connect to Damien (Chaos)...and that's all I've got. 
     I also wanted to show you pictures of Chaos:


     COOL HUH? The first two are in his evil state, as in the present. The last one ^ is of Damien becoming The Dark Lord or Chaos (which oddly looks a lot like Spiderman...). He's got those eyes that see right through you. I want them to stay like that. It's cooler that way.
      I am not sure yet on why he grew up to be this way, but it'll come soon. I'm planning to work on it as soon as I'm done with this post. And I'll have to work FAST, because I don't have a lot of time...
      But you've got to admit, it's pretty cool beans, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it is cool beans!!! I love the snip it of the story you just posted and I love the one with Raine in it!!!<3

    ReplyDelete