Wednesday, January 4, 2012

THIS IS THE TITLE.

     At the moment I am writing on my brand new laptop. Yep, that's right: I was kindly given a laptop that has been so useful for the past three hours just wasting time playing with it...maybe I should start to do homework. But this is SO MUCH FUN how can I possibly stop, especially when I'm writing a brand new post on a brand new laptop? Okay, neither will be brand new by tomorrow. Or the next day. Or in five seconds...
     An-y-ways, I must warn you I have no idea what to talk about. So my fingers will be doing the work here, not my brain. It will slowly be shutting down soon. It could happen anytime, even right-- kajtwel;ktvmlqitioopcjwkerjvkejtvejkjvk kjglkjdlkvjktjwojgfl jetokkdk asd  jgiaregj esdkgjlsdk sjgljlkjsdkgj;j sldgkjKJKJIOIIO UEJWRIJQKFKVM,C CCA;SDKLFILSSSSSS;FGVKBMVL,CX/,;SDLXCV,LXFKD L;DLZC,XDFKL;SCV,L AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PLEASE STAND BY AS SARA REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS...
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************
**************************************
**********pretty stars......********
**************************************

...

OKAY I'm back.

      So let's see...story...words...letters...chapter TWO...OH YEAH! I'm still writing chapter two. Yes, still, but that's because my chapters are going to be longer than the first one. Either that, or they're going to be the same length. But I am making progress. I'm not procrastinating on writing just procrastinating on...the OUTLINE.
      It's sad. I still haven't gotten around to the evil outline. It's just that there is SO MUCH that could happen, and so much I want to put in there! I know excuses are horrible, but everyone's got them (true dat).
     I'm thinking of so many situations. Maybe one of you guys can suggest something that could happen...it would be much appreciated. It would especially be appreciated by Faith and Hope. They keep saying they're bored. Somebody'd better give them something to do or else who knows what they'll do next out of boredom...

     Oh, Moe says hi by the way. I wonder where he got that lollipop...Wait...MOE DON'T EAT THAT LOLLIPOP! NO!
     Moe: Why? It's so pretty...
     YES, I know it's pretty and colorful! But do you know where you got it from?
     Moe: Faith and Hope gave it to me 'cause they owed me for my cookie! It's so big *eyes widens*...and so yummyful...
     *facepalm* I knew it.
     Hope: You should eat it.
     Faith: It's colorful just like a rainbow.
     Moe: But Raine said--
     Evan: Eat it! I wanna see what happens!
     Moe: Okay! ^.^
     NO! DON'T DO IT!

     *EXPLOSION*
     So much for keeping the twins entertained.

     But I've got to admit, I laughed when I saw Moe in an explosion of rainbow fury...

    Moe: That wasn't very nice guys! >:(
    Faith & Hope: Nope, sure wasn't. *run off to plan next attack*
    Noah: I think I know how they did that. Maybe they *blah blah blah*
    Willow: NOAH! Stop talking nerd stuff!
    Noah: Willow! When did you get here? Maybe you want to confess your love to me?
    (angry) Willow: THAT'LL HAPPEN WHEN MOE STOPS LIKING COOKIES!
     Moe: ooo...that's never gonna happen ^_^ Right, Chubbies?
Noah can't say anything because he's flying through the sky at the moment from Willow's hammer attack.
     Willow: Psssh, confess my love...what's he on?
     If he's on something, he'd be on it every day.
     Willow: That's true.
     Evan: *looks out window* I think he might be back in Scotland by now.
     Lucky.
     Willow: What a twinkie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Oh no! Is that the time already? It's almost nine! Oh noes!  I STILL HAVE HOMEWORK! Too bad Noah isn't here to help me on it. He's recovering from Willow's hammer hit...
     And if there are any suggestions for my outline...that'd be cool.


    Moe was too scared to touch the leftover lollipop. Evan tasted it, but didn't have a strong stomach to taste it again. So, this is the outcome of the explosion:


Poor Moe.
All he wanted was a lollipop.

No comments:

Post a Comment