Sunday, December 18, 2011

I've made an ACCOMPLISHMENT!

     I. HAVE. FINALLY. WRITTEN. THE. FIRST. CHAPTER.


SUCCESS!


Well sort of...now I have many more to go! YAY the first chapter was so much fun to write. Even though I procrastinated, I DID IT!


     But now here's the bigger question: How can all those authors write MILLIONS of books and still be amazingly awesome?


    Hmmm...don't they procrastinate, too?
    Well, I still have yet to find that one out. 


    Wow I'm still typing in the same format in my story. I guess it would make it more dramatic by adding in useless enter spaces. I THINK IT'S WORKING!
     Okay, I'll stop on the spacing. So you know how I posted those bajillionmillion videos? Well for most people who actually read this IT DIDN'T WORK. I bet you can guess how extremely HAPPY that made me.
     I was looking at a blog not too long ago that was on teen drama, and the background was INFESTED with pink (ew.). I actually don't know what I was doing there, but my eyes widened when I saw a playlist to the right of the girl's (It would've been funny if it was a guy's...) blog. Immediately I was extremely JEALOUS. I need that playlist so everyone who reads this (if anybody does, that is) can listen to what I listen to! AH I need one. 
     I'll figure it out sooner or later. And your eyes will be blinded from its awesomeness. How 'bout that, huh?


     So if you read my first chapter, you'll be wondering what the darkness looks like. And guess what? I've got a picture of it! (You: Of course she does... -_-)




I wonder who that attractive guy is. 


AW look at the cute puppies at the left! And the pretty birdies in the background! And look! The attractive guy is roasting marshmallows! YAY! I want to roast marshmallows, too!


Yep, that stringy stuff in the background is the darkness you will become very familiar with if you read (or if I force you to read) my story. 


    Well, there's nothing more to say, but hey, a picture's worth a thousand words, isn't it? 
Don't worry, I'll be back. With more information. Possibly pictures. Which would be THOUSANDS of words. Okay. Bye. Yeah, I know this post was short. TOODLES.


--Raine Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment