Or in other words, it's nice to see that you've actually written something. That's kind of the feeling I'm having right now (because I typed more of my book), other than that sickening feeling of having homework and school just waiting for you the next day, when you just BARELY finished all the homework you procrastinated on.
If you have a brain, and if you've been on here before, you might notice that the annoying big box to the right is gone. Yes, I took off my epic music playlist. I did that because it wasn't getting enough attention that it needed to actually want to stay in the right corner, and the 'important people' didn't get to use it because it didn't work...oh well.
So let's see...
Okay, so this time I actually know what I'm going to be talking about! Rare, isn't it? Anyways, if you're new to my blog, and you have NO CLUE whatsoever about what I'm talking about, it'd be best if you scroll down....and down...and click older posts....and scroll down...and repeat until you hit my first post. THEN you can start reading from there. So have fun! Hm. I'd have to remember what I wrote. Well, have fun down there!
Now for the people who are caught up (Emma, Dreamer123456, Jonafinigan): here is the list of misusers. If you can't remember what misusers are, the name is pretty self-explanitory (like I have said before). They are people who know and can transform into their Eckos, but use them for selfish and evil purposes (wealth, fame, love...I guess, etc.). And they want to get away with it. But the Ecko Organization (E.O.) doesn't want that to happen, of course, because that's NOT RIGHT. So they make up Ecko forms, which are groups of people who know and can transform into their Ecko. They all have different misusers in each area; some areas have more misusers, some have less. And depending on how many there are in your area determines the size of your Ecko form (how many people there are in your group). And, as I also mentioned before, each Ecko form is expected to eliminate the misusers (to take the memory of the Ecko from them so they don't do it again). And so I must also remind you that every Ecko form must have an Ecko bird with them, because EVERY person with a bird for an Ecko has telekenisis, and has the ability to move around the memory of the misuser. The one with telekenisis in my form is, if you really haven't paid any attention, Noah.
Okay, am I the only one that's getting a headache from all those words I just typed?
AH SPACE! Let's see if you can understand my babbling up there. Go ahead, translate it. I DARE YOU.
Now to what I was actually planning to talk about. Jonathan, and all others, I must have you know that my characters are NOT based off of anybody I know. Well my family and I are, but no Jonathan, not anybody in the neighborhood. Heck no. Did I tell you how astonishingly boring this neighborhood is? I couldn't possibly base characters off people in this neighborhood and make it something INTERESTING.
My characters have been inspired from some...uhh...other characters, but not fully based on them. I make them up on my own, but trust me, they're out there somewhere.
With that, I will now list the misusers in my area that my Ecko form (Evan, Noah, Willow, Faith, Hope, Moe and I) have been assigned to eliminate:
- Skylar Day
- Hansel and Gretel
- Indigo
- Marianne Clow
- Andrew Adams
- Antonio
- Megan Heart
- Hans Drake
- Chaos (even though we aren't assigned to him, he picks fights with us anyways)
I'm not going to go into detail about each and every one of them, you'll just have to find out about them as you are allowed to read my book. That's going to save A LOT of time...
I wonder how the people reading the very beginning of my blog are doing. Ha ha...they're all the way down there...wish them the best of luck trying to get up here with all the Sara-written stuff. They're going to have loads of joy. If there is anybody who would bother, that is.
Okay. I'd better go. I have stuff to do. And so far I'm not particularly fond of my second semester classes...but that could change.
Just like my mind could change and start thinking to write my story.
Nothing special, but it's an update.
Bye.
--Sara/Raine
(Wow..the words are starting to move...that's not good.)
No comments:
Post a Comment