I'm guessing this is going to be a pretty short post, because as you can tell from the title, I don't have much time to write. I actually should be sleeping right now (pssh, yeah right).
I'm ashamed to say that I have not written any more of my story since last week -_-". DON'T KILL ME, KAY? It's a very severe case of writer's block that's causing my inability to type words on the screen! I'm innocent, trust me!
Or maybe it's just because I haven't tried hard enough...FORGIVE ME DEAR FRIENDS! I am sorry I have failed you. But to make it up, I'll make an attempt (maybe tomorrow) to progress on it! YAY!
WOW it's getting late and I'm being distracted...I really am pathetic right now. Okay guys, what am I gonna talk about now?
I guess that's the main question I ask myself everytime I see that space that I'm supposed to type something interesting into (new post). Oh, my stomach's growling. I guess it wants to talk to you. Say hello, stomach!
STOMACH: Help! I can't digest all these Wheat Thins! I think I'm getting FATTER! AAAH! Stop doing this to me, Sara! I can't--
OKAY that's too much of information for the readers, stomach. But maybe I should consider eating less wheat thins...
By the way, I really do like to read comments. I'm not being desperate for them or anything...It's just they're entertaining to read. And I like to see what other people think (but not things that could make me cry...). ALSO I should ask for Dreamer123456 and Emma to WRITE MORE BLOGS. Yes. I like to read yours. Even if it's just a couple of words. I still enjoy it.
Anyways, there's not much more to--well, you get the point. But, I do really need to know more of comas and amnesia, so if you have anything to provide, I'm RIGHT HERE WAITING. I've looked at just about EVERY dang website there is about comas and amnesia. But I still need to know what happens when you wake up from a coma...what the doctors do...maybe that's why I'm in a writer's block.
Uh oh...I hear footsteps...Ah! It's the Dad! He will certainly not be pleased to see me on my laptop at this hour.
(oh, and ignore me if I sound formal at some points. We're studying Shakespeare at the time being. What fun!)
It wasn't important, but it still was a post.
--A Victim of Writer's Block
guys....the words are moving again...O_O
Beautiful Sara, just beautiful
ReplyDelete