So I was reading stories that I wrote when I was in Elementary just a minute ago, and I could not stop laughing my head off. I started to think I would pee my pants from laughing hard enough. Ha ha...the pictures I drew...good times, good times.
Okay, so I am very happy to announce that I have figured out the CLIMAX. Wow, it took me some time to figure that one out! And it isn't some boring battle where the good guys ALWAYS win. No, I got more creative than that. Thanks Emma for making my brain work!
But there is one other thing I need to figure out: the events that lead to that brilliant climax. Like I said in my last post, I have a ton of ideas, I just don't know where to place them. C'mon brain, THINK! You know, process things -- that kind of stuff.
The snowflakes are so big they look like flying marshmallows O_O...SWEET! I might have to go outside to taste one and make sure that they are actually snowflakes. Hmmm...flying marshmallows...I'll have my brother invent that one day.
That last paragraph was off topic. Well, I didn't exactly write it, my inner five-year-old did. And yes, I am very proud to have a five year old inside of me, or else I'd be boring and dull, like a lot of the adults are. Not EVERY adult, but just those adults...(if you know what I mean). If you know me quite fairly well, you also know my inner five year old as well.
Since I have nothing else to say, I'll give you the first couple of sentences from what I have of my book (which is almost two pages...) :
Once upon a time, there was a secret.
A secret no man could have ever imagined before it was known.
A secret that could destroy anything in this known life.
A secret that ninety-eight percent of the population had no clue about.
A secret that I knew.
I sound pretty serious, don’t I?
Serious, anxious, and ready for a fight.
Cool! It's in the exact same font I chose! And yes, I do have more. It's only a couple paragraphs though, and I'm not sure I even want those paragraphs. Well, what do you think? Intriguing, huh? It is to me. If you gave me a book that said something like this, I'd either have a strong desire to read more, or I'd think that the author copied my work and protest...
Not too long ago I went Google searching for some pictures that I could use for my story. I found a LOT, but most of them are for inspiration. I'll show you a couple because, who knows? You could use them if you're writing a story as well. Here are some of my favorites:
So many stories I could create from these! GAH! And so many possibilities that could happen throughout Unspoken Words(my book title). Well, I'll leave these pictures for you to find stories for. HAVE FUN WITH THEM!
Toodles!





Oh my gosh! That's brilliant! Well, I actually thought of a little bit of a story for one of 'um.... how about we collaborate, because I remember mentioning the possibility Saturday....
ReplyDeleteLots of Love!!!!
Emma!