BUT I have figured out each of my characters goals. Which is a good thing, because at first I wanted to skip that. BUT I did it! Just barely though...
Yesh, I know I should tell you. Sooo...yeah.
Raine: Regain memories
Evan: To get Greyson back/defeat Misusers/protect Raine
Greyson: Be free, not be mistaken as Evan/be loved by Raine
Willow: Not be seen as a monster/defeat Misusers
Noah: Be loved by Willow/defeat Misusers
Moe: Be fearless/defeat Misusers
Faith & Hope: defeat Misusers/protect ones they love
Zadira: Know parents/freedom
NOTE: Every character except for Greyson and Zadira want to defeat Chaos.
Yeah I know, you're wondering what a 'Misuser' is. WELL FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN! Just Kidding. Alright, this might take a bit of time to type. Oh yeah...I haven't told about a Pulse either...I'll have to explain that too(this may get a little confusing). SO first of all, a Misuser is pretty self-explanatory. They are people who know that they are Eckos (spirit animal, I'll explain after this.) but choose not to use the privilege wisely. Instead, they use it for their own selfish purposes for power and all that stuff. So in other words, they're not very nice. Especially to those in the Ecko forms. Ecko forms are known (by the Ecko Organization) groups of people who know that they are Eckos (My form is Ecko Form #25). Misusers are not identified in any group, and must be eliminated (memory erased of Ecko stuff). Ecko forms are instructed to 'eliminate' all Misusers.
A Pulse is two Eckos joined together in spirit. They become one, and do the same actions. They are more powerful, and bigger too. Their weapons joined together as well, making a different weapon. They are as tall as a three-story house, so it's not THAT tall as you'd probably think. They look like robots...kind of. Well, to get what I'm trying to say, you'll probably have to see one...
...or a couple. AS you can tell, they're all different. And they all can become different by switching people. It gets pretty fun mixing around my characters to create new Pulses. When they transform into this, they 'pulse' or they 'pulsed' or they're 'pulsing'. I think the very top one is going to be Zadira and Greyson as a Pulse. The middle one...maybe Evan and I. Pretty STUNNING, huh?
ECKOS. They are, as I said, spirit animals. Everybody has one, but only 2% of people know that they have one. Almost nobody has the same combination as someone else: different weapon, different animal, different powers, different um...outfits. Their hair/eyes can change due to their animal. When you become your Ecko, you have that animal's tail and ears (if they have them, that is). The animal, power, and weapon is determined by your personality and such. I'm still not sure how you figure out you have one...but when you do, it is notified to the Ecko Organization, and you receive a necklace with a symbol that represents your Ecko that helps to keep you from going out of control (and that's going to come back in the story...). WELL I think I've explained enough for now about them...you're just going to have to figure out what Eckos my characters are when you read the book.
There was just one more thing that I wanted to say. I typed up an interview with my characters, which helps to know them better. And if you've heard enough about them, DEAL WITH IT. And I made the years a little bit older than they are right now, because when I'm done with it, that may be my age.
RAINE (ME)
Full Name? Raine Ciera Emery
Nickname? I don’t know if I have one.
Gender? Wait – you really don’t know?
Age? 15
Birthday? May 24
Height? 5’3 and not the tallest.
Weight? 107…wait what?
Hair Color/Length/Style? It’s auburn…what about yours?
Skin Tone? I’ve been told that it’s olive or something like that.
Personality? It would take too long to describe.
Strength? YOUR MOM. Ha I’m joking.
Weaknesses? Don’t you have something better to do…?
Eye Color? Green. So why do you need to know?
Friends? Certain people that don’t annoy me…*cough* not you.
Family? Well I’m in one.
Enemies? I don’t have any enemies…there are just some people that annoy me.
Love Interest? WTF (What The Fudge)?
Hobbies? Writing, drawing, that kind of stuff.
Likes? I think you can figure that one out.
Dislikes? All I can think of right now is personal questions (LIKE THESE).
Favorite Color(s)? Silver and green. Can I go to the bathroom now?
Nickname? I don’t know if I have one.
Gender? Wait – you really don’t know?
Age? 15
Birthday? May 24
Height? 5’3 and not the tallest.
Weight? 107…wait what?
Hair Color/Length/Style? It’s auburn…what about yours?
Skin Tone? I’ve been told that it’s olive or something like that.
Personality? It would take too long to describe.
Strength? YOUR MOM. Ha I’m joking.
Weaknesses? Don’t you have something better to do…?
Eye Color? Green. So why do you need to know?
Friends? Certain people that don’t annoy me…*cough* not you.
Family? Well I’m in one.
Enemies? I don’t have any enemies…there are just some people that annoy me.
Love Interest? WTF (What The Fudge)?
Hobbies? Writing, drawing, that kind of stuff.
Likes? I think you can figure that one out.
Dislikes? All I can think of right now is personal questions (LIKE THESE).
Favorite Color(s)? Silver and green. Can I go to the bathroom now?
EVAN
Full Name? Evan Lucas Stone
Nickname? Not quite sure.
Gender? I’m a guy – trust me.
Age? 16
Birthday? November 10th
Height? 5’8
Weight? 139
Hair Color/Length/Style? What? You think I’m Medusa?
Skin Tone? *sniffs air* It smells like mozzarella in here.
Personality? *stares at blank wall to right* Nice wall…
Strength? Wait—I wasn’t listening.
Weaknesses? Okay, I’m lost at where you’re getting at.
Eye Color? Why am I here again?
Friends? OH, I have a lot.
Family? I have a younger twin. He’s so grown up!
Enemies? Well, Chaos, duh.
Love Interest? That will be kept a secret.
Hobbies? Piano is fun. So is cooking, especially when the food bursts into flames.
Likes? Frolicking through flowers.
Dislikes? I don’t like cranberries. Ew.
Favorite Color(s)? Green is cool.
Full Name? Evan Lucas Stone
Nickname? Not quite sure.
Gender? I’m a guy – trust me.
Age? 16
Birthday? November 10th
Height? 5’8
Weight? 139
Hair Color/Length/Style? What? You think I’m Medusa?
Skin Tone? *sniffs air* It smells like mozzarella in here.
Personality? *stares at blank wall to right* Nice wall…
Strength? Wait—I wasn’t listening.
Weaknesses? Okay, I’m lost at where you’re getting at.
Eye Color? Why am I here again?
Friends? OH, I have a lot.
Family? I have a younger twin. He’s so grown up!
Enemies? Well, Chaos, duh.
Love Interest? That will be kept a secret.
Hobbies? Piano is fun. So is cooking, especially when the food bursts into flames.
Likes? Frolicking through flowers.
Dislikes? I don’t like cranberries. Ew.
Favorite Color(s)? Green is cool.
WILLOW
Full Name? Willow Faye Pierce
Nickname? Will…I think
Gender? Are you THAT stupid?
Age? 15
Birthday? January 7th
Height? 5’5
Weight? 121…this is bugging me.
Hair Color/Length/Style? It’s a layered black bob, and you’re starting to get on my nerves.
Skin Tone? I’m white.
Personality? I have split personalities.
Strength? I’m not answering that.
Weaknesses? You know what? You’re an IDIOT.
Eye Color? Why do YOU need to KNOW this?
Friends? You know, I don’t like personal questions.
Family? I’m just going to ignore you.
Enemies? WELL it’s quite obvious, you’ve made my enemy list.
Love Interest? *pulls out hammer* THAT’S THE MOST RETARDED QUESTION I’VE EVER HEARD!
Hobbies? WHO IS ASKING THESE QUESTIONS?!
Likes? *starts breaking innocent objects with hammer*
Dislikes? YOU…WILL…DIE…
Favorite Color(s)? Oh, that I can answer. *stops and puts away hammer* Purple.
Full Name? Willow Faye Pierce
Nickname? Will…I think
Gender? Are you THAT stupid?
Age? 15
Birthday? January 7th
Height? 5’5
Weight? 121…this is bugging me.
Hair Color/Length/Style? It’s a layered black bob, and you’re starting to get on my nerves.
Skin Tone? I’m white.
Personality? I have split personalities.
Strength? I’m not answering that.
Weaknesses? You know what? You’re an IDIOT.
Eye Color? Why do YOU need to KNOW this?
Friends? You know, I don’t like personal questions.
Family? I’m just going to ignore you.
Enemies? WELL it’s quite obvious, you’ve made my enemy list.
Love Interest? *pulls out hammer* THAT’S THE MOST RETARDED QUESTION I’VE EVER HEARD!
Hobbies? WHO IS ASKING THESE QUESTIONS?!
Likes? *starts breaking innocent objects with hammer*
Dislikes? YOU…WILL…DIE…
Favorite Color(s)? Oh, that I can answer. *stops and puts away hammer* Purple.
NOAH
Full Name? Noah Richard Ray
Nickname? Willow calls me a Twinkie.
Gender? I’m a male…
Age? 16
Birthday? September 27th
Height? 5’10
Weight? 146
Hair Color/Length/Style? It’s a dirty blonde. But don’t get me wrong, I’m NOT dirty.
Skin Tone? Both my parents are Caucasian.
Personality? I’ve been described as intelligent.
Strength? Evan says my ‘smartness’ is my strength.
Weaknesses? As you know, I’m smart, which means I’m not that stupid to answer this question.
Eye Color? Light brown
Friends? Willow, Evan, Raine, Moe, Faith, Hope…
Family? I’m afraid I don’t know you well enough to tell you.
Enemies? Is this necessary?
Love Interest? Willow Pierce. By the way, how did she take the interview?
Hobbies? Reading interests me.
Likes? There’s a lot of things.
Dislikes? You need to know because…?
Favorite Color(s)? I’d have to say red.
Full Name? Noah Richard Ray
Nickname? Willow calls me a Twinkie.
Gender? I’m a male…
Age? 16
Birthday? September 27th
Height? 5’10
Weight? 146
Hair Color/Length/Style? It’s a dirty blonde. But don’t get me wrong, I’m NOT dirty.
Skin Tone? Both my parents are Caucasian.
Personality? I’ve been described as intelligent.
Strength? Evan says my ‘smartness’ is my strength.
Weaknesses? As you know, I’m smart, which means I’m not that stupid to answer this question.
Eye Color? Light brown
Friends? Willow, Evan, Raine, Moe, Faith, Hope…
Family? I’m afraid I don’t know you well enough to tell you.
Enemies? Is this necessary?
Love Interest? Willow Pierce. By the way, how did she take the interview?
Hobbies? Reading interests me.
Likes? There’s a lot of things.
Dislikes? You need to know because…?
Favorite Color(s)? I’d have to say red.
MOE:
Full Name? Elmo Fields
Nickname? Moe! I’d rather go by that.
Gender? I’m a boy.
Age? I’m 16, although I don’t look like it.
Birthday? August 1st
Height? I’m 4’7…J
Weight? I’m 95 pounds
Hair Color/Length/Style? I’m a blondie! But that doesn’t mean I’m stupid…
Skin Tone? *distracted playing with stuffed bunny*
Personality? I like to be happy if that’s what you are asking.
Strength? Um…I should ask someone about that first.
Weaknesses? Huh?
Eye Color? Brown. Just like…chocolate.
Friends? Raine, Evan, Willow, Noah, Faith, and Hope are all my friends!
Family? I have a Mommy and a Daddy and…yeah!
Enemies? I have enemies?
Love Interest? My stuffed Bunny, Chubbies! ^_^
Hobbies? Does eating sweets count?
Likes? Cakes! And cookies! Anything yummy!
Dislikes? Hmmm…I don’t like the dark.
Favorite Color(s)? I like pink and yellow. They make me happy and fuzzy inside.
Full Name? Elmo Fields
Nickname? Moe! I’d rather go by that.
Gender? I’m a boy.
Age? I’m 16, although I don’t look like it.
Birthday? August 1st
Height? I’m 4’7…J
Weight? I’m 95 pounds
Hair Color/Length/Style? I’m a blondie! But that doesn’t mean I’m stupid…
Skin Tone? *distracted playing with stuffed bunny*
Personality? I like to be happy if that’s what you are asking.
Strength? Um…I should ask someone about that first.
Weaknesses? Huh?
Eye Color? Brown. Just like…chocolate.
Friends? Raine, Evan, Willow, Noah, Faith, and Hope are all my friends!
Family? I have a Mommy and a Daddy and…yeah!
Enemies? I have enemies?
Love Interest? My stuffed Bunny, Chubbies! ^_^
Hobbies? Does eating sweets count?
Likes? Cakes! And cookies! Anything yummy!
Dislikes? Hmmm…I don’t like the dark.
Favorite Color(s)? I like pink and yellow. They make me happy and fuzzy inside.
FAITH & HOPE
Full Name? Faith and Hope Avery
Nickname? *shrugs*
Gender? You serious?
Age? 15
Birthday? April 14th
Height? We’re giants.
Weight? How much do you weigh?
Hair Color/Length/Style? Piggy tails.
Skin Tone? We’re BLUE.
Personality? What, you don’t see it?
Strength? …this is funny.
Weaknesses? You amuse us.
Eye Color? Guess.
Friends? I wonder who this person is.
Family? *looks at each other*
Enemies? Who do you think?
Love Interest? You make us laugh.
Hobbies? Pranks.
Likes? Not you.
Dislikes? These questions.
Favorite Color(s)? Rainbow. It’s a color.
Full Name? Faith and Hope Avery
Nickname? *shrugs*
Gender? You serious?
Age? 15
Birthday? April 14th
Height? We’re giants.
Weight? How much do you weigh?
Hair Color/Length/Style? Piggy tails.
Skin Tone? We’re BLUE.
Personality? What, you don’t see it?
Strength? …this is funny.
Weaknesses? You amuse us.
Eye Color? Guess.
Friends? I wonder who this person is.
Family? *looks at each other*
Enemies? Who do you think?
Love Interest? You make us laugh.
Hobbies? Pranks.
Likes? Not you.
Dislikes? These questions.
Favorite Color(s)? Rainbow. It’s a color.
GREYSON
Full Name? Greyson Collin Stone
Nickname? Don’t know, don’t care.
Gender? I’m a guy if you didn’t notice by the name.
Age? 16
Birthday? November 10th
Height? 5’8
Weight? 140
Hair Color/Length/Style? I have black hair…
Skin Tone? It’s a color.
Personality? You can figure it out.
Strength? Feh.
Weaknesses? Like I’m going to tell you.
Eye Color? Blue
Friends? Hmmmm…
Family? Go ask Evan.
Enemies? My twin.
Love Interest? Raine.
Hobbies? I like photography.
Likes? Fighting, photography, Chaos.
Dislikes? Yellow, it’s too bright.
Favorite Color(s)? Black and Red, I guess.
Full Name? Greyson Collin Stone
Nickname? Don’t know, don’t care.
Gender? I’m a guy if you didn’t notice by the name.
Age? 16
Birthday? November 10th
Height? 5’8
Weight? 140
Hair Color/Length/Style? I have black hair…
Skin Tone? It’s a color.
Personality? You can figure it out.
Strength? Feh.
Weaknesses? Like I’m going to tell you.
Eye Color? Blue
Friends? Hmmmm…
Family? Go ask Evan.
Enemies? My twin.
Love Interest? Raine.
Hobbies? I like photography.
Likes? Fighting, photography, Chaos.
Dislikes? Yellow, it’s too bright.
Favorite Color(s)? Black and Red, I guess.
ZADIRA
Full Name? Zadira Christine Knight.
Nickname? Don’t have one.
Gender? I’m female, duh.
Age? Fifteen. Why?
Birthday? February 6th
Height? 5’6
Weight? 126…
Hair Color/Length/Style? I’m blonde. My hair is longer than Raine’s. HA
Skin Tone? Um…white?
Personality? Well…
Strength? My looks, of course.
Weaknesses? I’m not telling…
Eye Color? My eyes are blue and amazing.
Friends? Does Chaos count?
Family? I don’t know…
Enemies? That little Raine.
Love Interest? EVAN MY LOVE!
Hobbies? Swimming
Likes? Evan! ME! Oh, and Chaos.
Dislikes? Raine. Hate her. Oh, and anything gross.
Favorite Color(s)? Blue, like my eyes.
Nickname? Don’t have one.
Gender? I’m female, duh.
Age? Fifteen. Why?
Birthday? February 6th
Height? 5’6
Weight? 126…
Hair Color/Length/Style? I’m blonde. My hair is longer than Raine’s. HA
Skin Tone? Um…white?
Personality? Well…
Strength? My looks, of course.
Weaknesses? I’m not telling…
Eye Color? My eyes are blue and amazing.
Friends? Does Chaos count?
Family? I don’t know…
Enemies? That little Raine.
Love Interest? EVAN MY LOVE!
Hobbies? Swimming
Likes? Evan! ME! Oh, and Chaos.
Dislikes? Raine. Hate her. Oh, and anything gross.
Favorite Color(s)? Blue, like my eyes.
That pretty much sums up all I wanted to say. WAIT...
I also wanted to say:
HI JONAFINIGAN! HOW'S IT GOING DOWN IN HONDURAS? YESH, I SHALL LET YOU READ MY STORY ONCE I'M DONE WITH IT. YUP.
If you don't know who I'm talking to, you can ignore it, because you might not know me if you don't know who that person is.
No more words are coming out of me, so it's time to say TOODLES.



haha I love MOE!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing the whole time!!! My sister kicked me out of our room because of it! HA!
ReplyDelete